To be the Center of Excellence in the delivery of quality, competency-based hospitality training to develop competent individuals pioneering significant changes and contributing innovations in the hospitality industry in Asia and the rest of the world.
To provide holistic, experiential, industry-based, and high-quality formal and practical training combining proprietary and best-in-class curriculum to prepare our students to excel and succeed in the international-level hospitality work environment and culture, and to be cognizant of personal, social, and professional accountability.
- Commitment to Quality Training and Skills Development
- Personal Accountability
- Social Responsibility
Genting-Star Tourism Academy ("GSTA")
is a Center of Excellence in the delivery of world-class hospitality and professional training programs. With a vibrant spirit and bold vision, the Academy offers accredited certificate courses, corporate and lifestyle classes to professionals as well as fresh graduates.
Owned by Genting Hong Kong, a global leisure, entertainment and hospitality corporation with core competences in both land and sea-based businesses, GSTA also provides work-ready employees to our group and associated companies, including Star Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line and Resorts World Manila.
Empowered with a topnotch education and training, GSTA students are confident to meet the discerning requirements to thrive in the hospitality and tourism industry.
The academy has put in place the following, forming part of its strengths as an international training center:
- National Accreditation. The Academy is accredited by the Philippines' Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), Department of Tourism (DOT), Bureau of Immigration, and Board of Investments (BOI).
- Seasoned Trainers. It is manned by locally and internationally certified trainers who have many years of vast industry-based international experience in the curricular programs they are handling. Furthermore, the Academy has a pool of highly competent resource speakers/visiting faculty members for various corporate trainings; call center personnel development; and information technology seminars.
- Industry-standard Facilities. It is equipped with industry-standard hospitality and culinary training facilities and resources, simulating the real workplace.
- Direct Industry Linkage-Genting Hong-Kong Limited.
2F Star Cruises Centre
100 Andrews Avenue
(63) 2 836 6099
(63) 2 836 6821
Gading Unit 706 A
Jl. Boulevard Kelapa Gading
LA3 No.1 Kelapa Gading,
Jakarta Utara 14240
(62) 21 2937 5700
(62) 21 2937 5801
The Official Newsletter of Genting-Star Tourism Academy